Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Making the leap into window cleaning

WCF

Help Support WCF:

When i was on hols last year down in devon there was a guy with a pole doing upstairs windows from the ground but im sure there was soap or something coming from pole too. 

Do such things exist? (I warned you all i was a noob lol)

If they do how do they work, can they be attached to a back pack and just use normal water instead of RO.

I dont mind starting trad, just didnt fancy all the ladder work for 2nd floor windows.
You can get an extension pole to trad first floor, I would have thought you couldn't do frames and sills very well though. I'm sure a trad guy will put me right :1f644:  

When i was on hols last year down in devon there was a guy with a pole doing upstairs windows from the ground but im sure there was soap or something coming from pole too. 

If they do how do they work, can they be attached to a back pack and just use normal water instead of RO.

I dont mind starting trad, just didnt fancy all the ladder work for 2nd floor windows.
here you go m8...

https://youtu.be/vwYSwRtjDTc

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

its not easy to master, took me about 2-3 months of practise before i felt confident enough to use one on custys. Once you master it, its one hell of a skill to have

I started off using one of these with an angle adaptor when i first decided to bin off the ladders

Problem is it then needs detailing

Now with modified wagtails or excelerator handles their is no need and don't have to change tools between applicator and squeegee mid window either

It is possible with practice to do a whole days work with trad pole 

Wfp however is easier but more expense and hassle

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back