Mark M

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by harunh, Jun 7, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

Mark my ppm is 105ppm

I use a 11 litre di vessell

If i use two 11 litre di vessels together how much would i save?

please explain mate

thanks lol

Advertisement
  2. mark m

mark m Hero

A gardiners calculater says i should get 2300 lts but that is up 000pm it does not say up to 10pm i got 6000 lt with 2 di vessels.

At guess and i dont think i would be far away you would get twice as much.

When your first di vessel runs up to 10pm dont throw it away put a new di in front of it this will make the last di, do not very much work as the water is going into the last di at only 10 . So every time the last di hits 10pm it becomes the first one again this gives you twice as much water also next on my shopping list is a di vessel called a spectrum which produces 30% more water for the same amount of resin so hopefully you can see why i started this experiment and if i can do the same with 2 spectrums HAPPY DAYS ;) :D

3. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Not heard of that Mark where can ya get em from.

4. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Just seen one on Corwoods site mate, just wondered why was different but now I know lol.

5. mark m

mark m Hero

not sure how good they but you have to try and cut the price of pure water so i am going to give them ago

Advertisement