Marked windows

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Scots lad, Feb 7, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Scots lad

Scots lad Active Member

I have been doin trad for over thirty years changed to hybrid and doing tops by pole so the windows ain't to dirty to start off on this way but I have been having spotting issues my pure is at zero is there anything I might be missing
    Cheers

Advertisement
  2. cheapncheerful

its the tops of the frames usually...they take a while to settle down...me I still whip up the ladder as I dont wfp the sills and as I am wiping the sill keep an eye out for it...
    make sure you dont get carried away and splash around too much as well...not so easy with old shakey the banana...:D

wait for the experts to wakey wakey as I am only an apprentice...

3. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Did you clean the top frame when tradding? Are you now cleaning the top frame? Is the spotting in straight lines coming from the black seal?

4. Scots lad

Scots lad Active Member

Is more alll over the windows and no I didn't clean. Top frames before

5. Jonathan Sanderson

Jonathan Sanderson Active Member

Sounds like it's your final rinse technique if it's spotting all over the glass.

Use a decent flow rate and methodically rinse the whole pane of glass from top to bottom.

If in doubt, rinse again.

6. Scots lad

Scots lad Active Member

Cheers triple rinses for the next month and explain to all there could be some spotting issues but they shall clear

7. Andy

Andy Forum Addict

if you have a good flow of water keep the brush close to the window if you have it away from the window and its splashing that can cause spotting.

Advertisement