Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Member discounts are now live!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

But Tuffers we really appreciate all of your ongoing sponsorship /emoticons/wink.png
No probs Mr G, just send me a black T shirt size L and I'll advertise your business for free. Meaning that I won't be wearing my own logoed T shirt advertising me. Can't say fairer than that :thumbsup:

or one of these free with the slx....
http://www.thecleanmachine.co.uk/p-5516-unger-ultimate-squeegee-carbon-fibre-complete-squeegee-35cm14-u1964-limited-edition.aspx

okay with every third slx

hey tuffers probally qualifies for that...

jest joking we a funny forum ....unlike the other lot....:eek:
Apparently they are very nice - Unger have always made the best squeegees in my opinion.

In the USA most have been bought by large firms as incentives or gifts for well-performing employees. I would be scared to use it for real though at that price.

yeh i go with that....the ultimate carbon pole...sounds good....are you going to use carbon nano tubes then...oh god i am a geek....get the sellotape out....:rofl:

gotta like that un smurf....lets get the bets going on just how old he is....i bet hes got a free bus pass..:rofl:

could you not see the double decker loaded up with a pressure washer and ladders...

To be honest I just wanted to see Alex squirm a little as he is well aware of his humble beginnings and how forums have helped him over the years and still do.

Just like this thread /emoticons/biggrin.png

To be honest I just wanted to see Alex squirm a little as he is well aware of his humble beginnings and how forums have helped him over the years and still do.
Just like this thread /emoticons/biggrin.png
I can always count on you to keep me on my toes /emoticons/smile.png

Very humble beginnings! If you visit our current premises you would see not much has changed!

buy an slx get a free trip on the virgin galactica ....oh well theres nowt on the tele...even the footys not as good as last night..come on holland..please...

Always love your windups Smurf /emoticons/wink.png
It is interesting that whilst forums do play a good part in generating traffic to our website and allow a means of clients providing feedback, when it comes to actual clients the large majority of our client base are not forum users.

A lot of our custom comes from those searching Google or similar. Currently our website has the highest traffic rank of any window cleaning equipment or janitorial supplier in the world.
Go on mr gardener that sounds like a gd quote you canny get any better than" best in the world " coo coo

Back