Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Draughts are something that could affect us cleaners

WCF

Help Support WCF:

The snp lunatic supporters already think the English are stealing our water
I was in the Rats, sorry I mean the Nats and left to join Labour and met Corbyn. Realised both are mad so in the Tories now. One thing I like the Nats for is leaving Scottish Water Nationalised. Should be interesting next week when we find out who spent the money. ?

I was in the Rats, sorry I mean the Nats and left to join Labour and met Corbyn. Realised both are mad so in the Tories now. One thing I like the Nats for is leaving Scottish Water Nationalised. Should be interesting next week when we find out who spent the money. ?

Nats were on twitter saying tankers were stealing the water yesterday. I don't like any of the political parties, all of them are hypocrits, the nats are more like a cult though.

71% of the earth is ocean so all you do is build desalination plants but that costs money. You could all come up here to get your water we hold the UK reserves in Loch Ness which has 1.5 times the whole of England and Wales combined. The problem is we are that used to free rainwater and now we might need to pay to move it to other places which no one likes. We could all go back to Trad. But Ironman hit the nail on the head with Risking all our income in one basket. I'm lucky I read a book about Risk and it said many streams of income. I'm off round the corner to finish a fence I'm building for a customer so pretty lucky.
What’s the book called ?

Latest Posts

Back