Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wanted Someone To Build A New Web Site

• Thread starter joneswindowcleaners.co.uk
  • Start date
WCF

Help Support WCF:

J

joneswindowcleaners.co.uk

Hi Guys,

I have been waiting & waiting for a chap I know who promised to build my website and yes still waiting, so I am looking around for some one & pricing to build a new website for me.

Does anyone know anyone who does this please.

Thanks

Whats your budget?

Studio Arts give the best result if your budget is tiny - I do sites from £375 upwards and I know a couple of guys who do really high end stuf starting around £1200 a site - - each option has its selling points & all give fairly consistent value for money,.. you get what you pay for!

they are really easy to do your self and you can get fantastic results if you put some spirit into it! keep it basic!

dodger hes the man for website he done mine www.midlandscleaners.co.uk for a very reasonable price and its well worth the investment

Dodger also done mine, I don't always believe in "you get what you pay for", as mine was cheap but don't look it,

Communication was fab from dodger, he is a top guy with top designs.

Maybe search some of ours and see how high we come up on google. (maybe not me as I never update my blog).

do you really clean the windows felixstowe, or has your lad put you on there to get more male customers . they must look forward to you coming around. i bet they dont moan when paying you on collecting days . lol

do you really clean the windows felixstowe, or has your lad put you on there to get more male customers . they must look forward to you coming around. i bet they dont moan when paying you on collecting days . lol
I clean the window. lol. Been highly recommended just lately and that's from the ladies. haha. I think I will take this as a compliment, unless your saying I look a hussy. pmsl.

Maybe 20 years ago I could have got away with it, wearing hotpants etc, wish I had, could have maybe retired :Image3:

Dodger did mine as well....Top man and builds great sites at very good prices. ....Same as Shazzy, i havent done my blog!

Latest Posts

Back