Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Mixed opinion on Gardiners!

• Thread starter MyLittleCleaningCompany
  • Start date
WCF

Help Support WCF:

How long did that take you? I done one a similar size but one side had bad access as it was up against next doors and it took me two and a half hours.

nice pix mate, they came up a real treat.

can I be rude and ask what kind of price you charged? also u must have used chemicals, what did you use, and how apply.

very impressed mate.

I don't really have different brushes for different things.....should I?!

Cheers chaps, just took under 3 hours with the occasional break for really heavy rain! Initially sprayed a hard cleaner like virisol on it using a pressure bottle similar to this http://www.jtote.com/product_info.php/chapin-20000-gallon-lawn-and-garden-sprayer-p-11928?currency=GBP&ei=OQCbT7rUB4PU0QX7wtT8Dg&sa=X&utm_campaign=product&utm_medium=free&utm_source=froogle_uk&ved=0CGQQgwgwATgK&osCsid=j18dqu30ocbhcbl3266e84uj20 except it didn't cost anything as mine was given too me by my Grandad!

Started to do this after seeing Marks video (cheers), then it was a case of scrubbing and rinsing. As for price let's just say I experienced another learning curve today. Should have charged a little more but the customer was happy, plus this one I gained on a recommendation.

3 hours for whole conservatory? u .were very thorough, that'll do me, can work out my own price based on that time. havent done many roofes, but from experience always takes longer than would think.

bought a 15 litre back pack sprayer and some virosol at last so ready to witness the miracles first hand, lol.

Latest Posts

Back