Mobile Apps To Log Work?

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by petehughesy, Nov 11, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. petehughesy

petehughesy Active Member

Do any of you use any mobile apps to keep record and log your work?

Advertisement
  2. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

I dont Use apps well not apps in that sense......

I had all my weeks work on speadsheets woked for me so much better then say george ir other programs on pc, where you would print or write on notepaid daily,.....
    so now my work is on googledrive in the form if spreadsheets and can access anywhere at anytime on my phone, tablet and even pc...

3. nearlyclean

Supplier

There are a couple of guys developing stand alone apps for window cleaning. Think one is about to be released on Google play. You also have roundpartner that can be used on the phone as a webapp. I use to use Google calendar and evernote on my phone for a while.

4. Dodger

Dodger Hero

I don't personally but I'm working on a component that will be incorporated into every website I build so may use it myself as well as will have to anyway for testing.

5. shazzy692002

I am pure pen and paper, but really want to do it another way, used to do a spreadsheet, pc crashed and I lost everything, so wont do that again.

I am thinking about buying a Microsoft office thingy, or even using round partner/George. as pen and paper is warring thin haha. especially as I have about 350 customers in 6/8/12 weekly. (mainly 6 weekly)

6. RiceRocket

RiceRocket Well-Known Member

I use a vertical type calendar to log/prepare work & brain to track + collate payments.

7. DanielT

DanielT Active Member

Aworka for me. Tenner a month well spent

8. brightvision

brightvision Member

I looked at Roundpartner when I first started but it seemed way too complicated to put new customers in. Its not that I couldn't do it, more that it was unnecessarily complicated. I gave up after putting in about 4 customers. Tried George on the free trial and took to it instantly. At the moment I only have around 120 customers and it works more than fine, but I could see that it could get unwieldy if you have hundreds and hundreds of customers.

I haven't tried it on any kind of mobile device yet but was thinking of getting an Ipad to take out with me

9. nearlyclean

Supplier

Just seen your comment regarding roundpartner brightvision
    What would you suggest that would make it easier to input new customers.
    We have recently added the benefit of adding a street with all the numbers in then later on you can add the customers details and schedule jobs in.
    You can also upload from George, there is an import button in the account section to make this easier.

10. Newbie cleaner

Newbie cleaner Active Member

I simply just use Microsoft excel and save it to dropbox and I can access it through my laptop or phone or anything.

Add, update, edit etc

Advertisement