Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Modern Window Cleaners, What Are They Made Off ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

You are a legend. H iny opionion you do not need an accountant yet. I do all mine myself no problem & believe me I'm not the brightest spark lol. It's not rocket science. When you got commercials & that yeah maybe but I even got a few of them & still do it myself. Just my opionion.
I knew nothing about accounting untill I met my accountant, Ive learned quite a lot from him, Im not sure how it works with everyone else but If I need any info or just general advice I get it, not just over the phone. They guy comes to my house if I want so we can have a proper chat. He eve goes out his way to help me. Only thing I pay him for is a tax return.

We do are own books using a online software called Xero and then a friend who's an accountant finalises the end of year for us.

It's crazy what some can charge!

I just keep record of all my expenses and ill jsut keep record of my income /emoticons/smile.png just write it down /emoticons/smile.png

Once its been nearly a year ill have to pay my tax return /emoticons/smile.png But if i earn less then 7K i dont need to pay nothing and this is going to be the case /emoticons/wink.png ;) lol

I just keep record of all my expenses and ill jsut keep record of my income /emoticons/smile.png just write it down /emoticons/smile.png

Once its been nearly a year ill have to pay my tax return /emoticons/smile.png But if i earn less then 7K i dont need to pay nothing and this is going to be the case /emoticons/wink.png ;) lol
I wouldn't advertise that H even here.

Ill be honest I though about it and was going to go head and do it but changed my mind. When you start you wont be able to stop lol. Im happy paying the tax its not as if I cant afford it. I want a house, new car etc. How can I buy all that if im making less than 7k a year lol. Id get it all took from me from the tax man if I ever got caught lol.

Paul, 9 months in total including the 3 months from thinking about doing window cleaning to having demos looking at equipment then having a system fitted and planning to get customers.

Building a 30k round is 6 months isn’t as hard as it sounds, its £2,300 - £2,500 – 4 weeks or monthly. Once you have a price plan and long list of customers to target; during this time you will only need to get between 50-125 customers (more or less depending on your plan), which equates to an average of 2-5 customers a week.

Richard

Paul, 9 months in total including the 3 months from thinking about doing window cleaning to having demos looking at equipment then having a system fitted and planning to get customers.

Building a 30k round is 6 months isn’t as hard as it sounds, its £2,300 - £2,500 – 4 weeks or monthly. Once you have a price plan and long list of customers to target; during this time you will only need to get between 50-125 customers (more or less depending on your plan), which equates to an average of 2-5 customers a week.

Richard
Your absolutely right Richard Im out knocking pretty much 7 days a week Generally pull in 20 customers a day its easily done Ive never sat down and worked out my total but I dont think we'd not be too far off what your saying

Your absolutely right Richard Im out knocking pretty much 7 days a week Generally pull in 20 customers a day its easily done Ive never sat down and worked out my total but I dont think we'd not be too far off what your saying
20 customers day in & day out...? am sure u have bad days... u cant get 20 customers every day....

Down here if i could get them results... id be doing that every day and selling my a round every week /emoticons/smile.png

I do a £650 canvassing training package where I visit your location for 3 days and teach you how to do it. It includes 1 day in house training 2 days supervised knocking anything we get you keep. "GET INVOLVED" £650 up front

If you get the rightarea your laughing... but if u get a wrong area then its a right headache

Back