Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Monster Of A Commercial

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Colley614

Hi Guys,

Had an email out the blue today, not sure where it came from yet but it's from an operation manager of a big conference centre and they have asked my to price their windows up. Looking at the pics I'm guessing it's worth well over £100 a clean but the problem I have is that I only have a 250 litre system and I'm guessing that I'm going to need about 500 litres of water for the first clean at least and I'm guessing I will be ordering a bigger pole too!

Could do with a transit with a bigger system in for this one

Just nip home and fill up for now mate that's if you live near.

What size is your biggest pole

My biggest pole is a Brodex and has four six foot sections so it is probably advertised as a 25 or 27 foot pole. The job is probably half an hours drive from me but I have to pay £3.00 tunnel fair each trip. I'm thinking of taking about 8 25 litre containers. The pay load on my van is 750 kg so it should be able to carry 500 litres.

Just carry it in containers mate, plus u havent got the contract yet mate... They will be contacting several other people people so make sure the price is competitive mate and good luck

Looking forward to next week now. I might contact some other local commercials and see if I can give a quote on them, in for a penny, in for a pound!

Back