My Gutter Cleaning Campain

Discussion in 'Gutter & Fascia Cleaning' started by jimbob, Oct 9, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimbob

jimbob Well-Known Member

Ive recently been pushing my gutter cleaning alot more now both my kids are at school full time i was going to get some more windows but decided to keep them at 2-3 days a week for a couple of reasons 1. I earn more doing gutters, 2. I f i have to many windows to do i will struggle threw the school holidays to get them all done.

anyway ive designed a simple leaflet i decided on something fairly basic after a recent topic about looking too professional giving the impression that im expensive so hopefully going with a basic leaflet will get me more phone calls and once im at the customers house it should be easier to sell myself and my services alot easier than over the phone ( well thats the theory.) Ive got a family member to put a 1000 a week out for me at the cost of £25 per 1000 im going to be doing this for 5 weeks at first to see how it goes im hoping to get a 1-2% response rate or around 10- 12 a week im going to be starting this towards the end of next week once ive finalized my flyer design and got them printed.

my flyer design (minus my real tel number)

_basic gutter leaflet 2_0.jpg

Advertisement
  2. jimbob

jimbob Well-Known Member

i know the txt has gone out of alignment it did this when i converted the file to a jpeg but apart from that any feed back would be much apreciated

3. mr shine

mr shine Guru

i find that flyer a bit confusing as you ask have you had your gutters cleaned and then below in the box you offer facia and soffit cleaning , maybe you should be asking if they had their gutters emptied or cleared

4. mark m

mark m Hero

I think it looks good and sounds very cheap this time of year hopefully you will get a good response

5. jimbob

jimbob Well-Known Member

i can see what you mean but i wouldnt say it was confusing it could be put better i suppose.

Thats the idea i was after mark when people first look at it they think wow thats cheap il give them a call, to get your gutters cleaned for £25 it would be a new build terrace the ones that have 6m on the front and 6m of guttering on the back the bigger older style of terrace i usually charge around £30-£35 for a clean out then if i can sell them a g&f clean as well even better, :Image13: and hopefully il get the odd jet-wash job as well

6. nwcs

nwcs Forum Addict

jimbob im in the same boat mate with the kids,

keep up the good work and you have a good idear there,

7. jimbob

jimbob Well-Known Member

cheers bud its goto be worth a try i worked it that the price of the leaflets £49 for 5000 + paying for delivery £125 thats £174 in total i would only need 3- 4 g&f cleans to get my money back i manage that a week atm minute with just my website and word of mouth

8. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Soffit not sofit jimbob. I reckon you'll pull in some work with it mate.

9. jimbob

jimbob Well-Known Member

haha cheers i wasn't sure because when i typed it in both ways it still said it was wrong then the spell checker didn't help either

10. mr shine

mr shine Guru

any gutter clearence jobs i do i always ask the customer would they like them done every year and a lot take up the offer so it helps to generate more work , good luck anyway

Advertisement
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.