Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardener Backpack Question

WCF

Help Support WCF:

RP92

Hi All,

Need some advise on what I need.

I’ve been using a big boy backpack the last couple of years and the time has come to get a new backpack.

I’ve bought the gardener backpack this time as only ever heard good things.

Currently, I am going to continue using the facelift pole as don’t use it much and don’t want to pay out for a new pole just yet.

My question is, I’m gonna be the 30ft hose off gardener, but what hose connects do I need for this? Lots of different ones on their website but no idea what is best.

Thanks in advance,

Ryan

Thanks PJJ. Sorry still a little confused, so just to confirm, I just need the 21 easy snap connection? Or do I need to buy things separately?

Thanks PJJ. Sorry still a little confused, so just to confirm, I just need the 21 easy snap connection? Or do I need to buy things separately?
I would get a couple of the female fittings and a couple of the male end# you have a spare then , a couple of two ear clamps as well to clamp the pipe and fitting together is useful. If you are unsure what size you need give Gardiner’s an email but from memory tge femail for the backpack hose is 8mm ? And pole hose 5 or 6 mm usually

Attachments

• IMG_0166.png
    IMG_0166.png
    256.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0165.png
    IMG_0165.png
    223.5 KB · Views: 7

Latest Posts

Back