Need more work

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Reach Right Cleaning, Feb 5, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Reach Right Cleaning

I started out in August and live in the Norwich area. Things aintgoing to bad the weather has not benefited me since starting but the stress of wife, money & bills is now making me think about buying a round to just give me that bump on what i already have while things pick up. Does anyone know where its best to look? or if its even a good idea? I'm not sure what to do.

Advertisement
  2. steve garwood

steve garwood ginger lion

That's how I started many years ago. I bought a very small round then built and built. There are specialized company's out there that you can pay to send out canvassers and build you a round, but door knocking (not just sticking leaflets through doors) and creating your own extra work is the best way. Monotonous, but fruitful

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. Reach Right Cleaning

What company's do the canvassing? I do have people wanting to do the knocking on commission but weather has been terrible. I have put adverts in local shops and papers and work is coming in slowly but need a quick solution to get things moving quicker which will result in no more headaches at home ;):rolleyes::ninja::thumbsup:

4. steve garwood

steve garwood ginger lion

Not sure of the names mate, I bought mine of an old boy that was retiring

5. Taxlossloz

Taxlossloz Grand Master

offer to do anything around people's homes
    Gutters , paths , etc
    Be on the look out and suggest it they may not have noticed it till you bring it to there attention

Advertisement