Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Brush Advice

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I have one of those. Only ever used it once, on that cladding job the other week. I had four jets on it, they kept getting caught on things. The 2 end jets snapped so I looped them back on themselves i just ran with 2 for the second half of the job. At the very end another one went and I had to switch to a small brush! It's a good brush but blooming heavy fully extended!
Pencils in mine, nothing fancy for us Northerners ?

I bought it originally for solar's so I got the fan jets. I'm fond of my pencil jets on a daily basis though. I spotted Gardiners have started selling smaller pencil jets. I reckon they nabbed the idea from [mention=3115]Iron Giant[/mention] and his welding tips!
Not seen any new pencil jet options, after just checking Gardiners site, better off buying the welding tips approximately 0.8 id whole load better than any other pencil jets or using any other water saving devices [emoji12] [emoji8]

County Durham Lad

Last edited by a moderator:
Not seen any new pencil jet options, after just checking Gardiners site, better off buying the welding tips approximately 0.8 id whole better than any other pencil jets or using any other water saving devices [emoji12] [emoji8]

County Durham Lad
IMG_0062.JPG

You’re not looking hard enough dude

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
When it comes to welding, [mention=1286]Dave B[/mention] is number 1 on here.
Ask him about a job he done on a famous ship [emoji123]
I’m intrigued.... come on Dave. Spill the beans [emoji23]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Not seen any new pencil jet options, after just checking Gardiners site, better off buying the welding tips approximately 0.8 id whole better than any other pencil jets or using any other water saving devices
emoji12.png
emoji8.png

County Durham Lad

And cheaper ?

Getting back on the topic???. My everyday brush is a super light, I really like it. But I’m tempted to buy a sill brush for everyday use too. I use a 22ft slx pole. The flocked I only use on leaded windows.

??????

just back from the pub and forgot about this 

Disappointed with you @Part Timer, thought you was a fellow pi*shead like me. But you stayed in talking about work on a Saturday night! 

Poxy northerners, full of pi*s and wind ??
I'm in Corfu on the drink with the Mrs. After 7 nights in a row sometimes you need a distraction ? Due to land 1.40 this afternoon and I'll be out for 5 for  a catch up with the lads while your probably staying in trying to make up for the state you got into last night ???

Back