Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Help

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Costs aint much, £3 a day fuel, wear and tear, but what he does in a day, takes me 2. win win situation.
Business Insurance? Vehicle maintenance and insurance, all that ''wear and tear'' adds up. I reckon if you worked out your employees income vs his total expenses with a % of your running costs you will be surprised at what your total profit margin is after everything has been deducted. In saying that if it works for you.. Then more power to you!

Business Insurance? Vehicle maintenance and insurance, all that ''wear and tear'' adds up. I reckon if you worked out your employees income vs his total expenses with a % of your running costs you will be surprised at what your total profit margin is after everything has been deducted. In saying that if it works for you.. Then more power to you!
As you say it works for me, He catches up when I get behind due to weather. Plus it gives me a long weekend off with my family.

I earn a decent living, Business ins was just one price to cover the whole business, vehicle maintenance would be cheaper due to him doing one day instead of me 2, same with petrol that's gonna be cheaper. Just insurance which cost me a extra £10 a month. All of the above comes off my gross earnings, which means less tax...

He has let me down once in 2 years due to illness, covers all my holidays. so im not complaining. IF YOU PAY PEANUTS YOU GET MONKEYS. I think we have all established that.

So maybe my way is the way forward.

I started a new quy he is 58, been out of work for 6 months.

I am training him from scrap, bought him all his own kit, and he

will work with him till he is ready to go out on his own.

It takes time and patience, but if you want to expand you have to

stick with it. good luck.

Rob

58 wow

Back