Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

new in forum

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Lubo, you do not want the biggest 'circle' you want the best circle! (Most cash per customer!)

May I ask how many Euros can you charge in Bulgaria for a 3 bedroom semi detached home? Or if it's easier how much per hour?

You do not need answer I am simply curious.

/emoticons/smile.png)

I am from Bulgaria, but I work in Germany. It is hard to say how much, but I try to make around 20 euro pro hour.

What is av.price for England pro hour?

How much would they make or how much would they take Duncs?

I would expect them to average (around here and at my prices) at least £60ph

They would be getting paid £10 ea per hour.

I can clear, without sweating off the meat and two veg £40 per hour and still find time for a cupa. I target for £240 per day working solo, allowing for time spent with grannies having a cuppa and a chin wag. I might be out for about 7 hours per day maybe 7.5. So actual hourly for time on the road would be £32 per hour.

For me at the moment is important to make new clients and keep the old ones. Because for full week I don't have enought clients. But I think that 150 euro pro tag single man is no problem.

Do you mean 150 euros per day Lubo? I think you can do that quite easily, but if you are still building up my one piece of advice is any customers that are a problem (especially with payments) get rid of them now. You can use the time you would have spent doing their windows finding better quality customers.

OK, let ask how long take in Your case to found enought clients for 200 £ pro day.

I dont have Problems with payment from clients, but i see that You have

It's never really a problem with getting paid, they all pay, just some are a total pain to catch home to get the money and some always have an excuse, not necessarily bad people just poor payers so I let them drop off the round and find customers that will be home on the day.

You might wish to look at some of the canvassing threads I pride myself on being rather good at getting new customers.

Follow this link Lubo, you will see how I (and a few others) go about getting clients

http://windowcleaningforums.co.uk/threads/deadly-effective-leaflets.15184/

Back