Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Newbie looking to get first trolley wfp

WCF

Help Support WCF:

paddie

Good morning as per my last couple of posts I am new to window cleaning and have been trying to do trad work with a ladder but the houses near me are all Victorian terraces with little front yards so ladders are proving a little difficult as they won’t reach The first floor safely. Am looking into trolley wfp as oppose to backpack. Found the pictures above and wandered if anyone had any experience with the kit. It looks like a backpack on a trolley so will have the small issue of topping up the water from a seperate water container. 

Was thinking of making my own wfp system as per some YouTube videos but if this is a good kit might just snap this instead. Also my transport is an Astra hatchback so not sure if this type of backpack has the batteries that need to be kept upright if so will have to give it a miss.

any advice much appreciated.

thanks in advance.

23090DD2-70D0-4605-94FC-582880C809BC.jpeg

74FCEA26-6519-4B0F-A518-7933EC7EFEB1.jpeg

05B13956-092E-4DD3-88A9-416397234635.jpeg

1DBB253C-413E-4F6F-8261-086F7068F7DB.jpeg

If you can buy that trolley and its working ok then I think it should be fine.

If you can't buy it then just buy a Gardiners Back Pack, cheap sack trolley as it has flow control. Your lookng at around £130..

If you have £600 to spend get a Pure Freedom Nano Trolley with remote control. Small/light/top spec fittings and remote control saves your lower back and speeds up jobs.

If you can buy that trolley and its working ok then I think it should be fine.

If you can't buy it then just buy a Gardiners Back Pack, cheap sack trolley as it has flow control. Your lookng at around £130..

If you have £600 to spend get a Pure Freedom Nano Trolley with remote control. Small/light/top spec fittings and remote control saves your lower back and speeds up jobs.
Does this system filter the water ?

Very few use the Gardiner backpack on their back!!!!!! we fasten it to a collapsable trolley and use the backpack as a trolley system, the addition of a univalve in the pole saves water and your back too.

Back