Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Why you left buntingford??

I was almost there today

Was driving for a mate until i broke down and was in albury, wellpond green and little hadham which is all between bishops Stortford and buntingford way off the a10

And i go every year to carnival
Though live in West London, i avoid the carnival like the misery i am, and F**k off camping, this year Devon. I'm still dreaming of those cider farms 4 months on.

I used to work in the big buntingford sainsburys warehouse

I'm going down the town centre Saturday to get last minute prezzies

Give me a shout mate

Though live in West London, i avoid the carnival like the misery i am, and F**k off camping, this year Devon. I'm still dreaming of those cider farms 4 months on.
Carnival goes past the front door of trellik tower..grew up with it

Take my son every year since he was 2 and sat on my shoulders all day

If you ever see a cooking programe called rude boy food with aaron craze who worked for jamie olliver you see him looking down at the carnival from the same block and same side but a good few floors lower than where i lived

I moved to leafy ErtfordshireCan't change how i speak me old son

Only 28 miles from central London but everyone here says i speak like a wrong un
That's it daveboy, you can't help the way you speak, in Devon on holiday when i drop in that i'm from London, the response is usually no Sh**!

This is the view i had out my window of shepherds bush market and battersea power station area

How to Make a Finger Licking Jerk Marinade - Rude…: [media]

[/media]

I am good mates with an old boy from dalston way down the allotment

all the other old boys down there don't get it when we get chatting

if i haven't seen him for a bit the usual greeting is "ello you old fu cker you not dead yet"

normal for us but the locals look at us like we're a bit mad or gonna have a row

Carnival goes past the front door of trellik tower..grew up with itTake my son every year since he was 2 and sat on my shoulders all day

If you ever see a cooking programe called rude boy food with aaron craze who worked for jamie olliver you see him looking down at the carnival from the same block and same side but a good few floors lower than where i lived
I grew up in batman close in the bush, it dont come our way, talk of extending it more though, dont know if that includes the bush. it goes through Ladbroke grove Westbourne and chepstow road if my geography is right?

This is the view i had out my window of shepherds bush market and battersea power station areaHow to Make a Finger Licking Jerk Marinade - Rude…: [media]

You forgot to mention Loftus road ha ha,

Wicked name batman close

I used to knock around the grove on the estate off of adair road

My old man ran the newsagents joined to the tower and yes he is english lol

Did the paper rounds all over that area

My old man ran the newsagents joined to the tower and yes he is english lolDid the paper rounds all over that area
Did you do the white city estate? bet that is a mare to deliver on.

Check this view out..you will.know these roads

Even shows as far as south kilburn estate

Used to knock around there too

Just mind the police tape everywhere lol

View from Trellick Tower North East: [media]

[/media]

Phew, delivering on the estate would be a full time job. old men waiting for the racing pages wouldnt get a bet on till the last race.

Back