Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

MackV21

Hello, Just having a look around.

I am currently in the haulage business, though it doesn't take all my time up managing the business so looking for something to fill the week out.
If anyone can point to a thread for WFP startup equipment recommendations it'd be much appreciated. I have a Nissan Navara I am hoping to utilise and would like to focus on regular domestic rounds to start with.

Thanks

I am currently in the haulage business, though it doesn't take all my time up managing the business so looking for something to fill the week out.
If anyone can point to a thread for WFP startup equipment recommendations it'd be much appreciated. I have a Nissan Navara I am hoping to utilise and would like to focus on regular domestic rounds to start with.

Thanks
Welcome to the mad house Mark. Your best bet is to use the search bar in the top right hand corner. Any thing not covered then let us know.
Good luck

Thanks
Gardiners slx pole/brush, sureflow pump & V16 controller, baffled tank & hose reel, big ol leisure battery is the main of it, but you need a van really mate come winter you'll be 100% frozen out unless you got a truck top on it, and can keep the temps above freezing inside, you can pick up a used tank, pump & gubbins off ebay for under £200 if you wanna dip your toe in the water before you start spending loads

Latest Posts

Back