Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Patrick Flaherty, Sep 26, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Patrick Flaherty

Patrick Flaherty Newcomer

Hi all,

Been following this site for a about a couple of months and decided to take the plunge into being a windie.

Fantastic advice and ideas on here and some I must admit gone straight over my head at first but I think now got a grip on some technical issues. I will be trad but also WFP but my problem has been that I live in a 2nd floor flat and CANNOT use my water supply for commercial reasons as its paid for collectively by all residents where I live.

However, I have sourced a local company that will supply me pure water in bulk.

My question is this; what do I need to install into a van to be wfp ???? and any ideas where/who does installations of such equipment ?????

Best regards.

P

Advertisement
  2. Clisty1989

Clisty1989 Forum Addict

Your best bet would be to diy the build (plenty of threads floating about here on it) and it'll be a lot cheaper, and doesn't seem to hard, I use a backpack which is cheaper and more portable. If your no good at diy any good supplier will install them but it'll cost a lot more. Have a look around here and you'll find loads of threads on it.

3. peter rogers

peter rogers Grand Master

All u need is a tank if u are picking water up daily. As the place u r buying it will have transfer pump

Then u need a reel and pump and battery. Very simple

Afterwards if u choose to produce water itself U can add in filter equipment

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

Advertisement