Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Jordan2024

Hello All,

I’m starting up a round in the next county over from my brother who I’ve been with for a year, I’m just looking for some pointers into how to really grow a round, any help is appreciated!!

Welcome!

There are loads of ways to expend - most importantly is the desire to succeed and not think it comes on a plate.

Personally you cant beat door knocking - knock every afternoon and evening then Saturday and Sunday up to lunch time - its hard but very rewarding (most days)

Hello All,

I’m starting up a round in the next county over from my brother who I’ve been with for a year, I’m just looking for some pointers into how to really grow a round, any help is appreciated!!
Read the forum is your best bet. Hundreds or useful threads detailing everything from gloves to tax

Welcome!

There are loads of ways to expend - most importantly is the desire to succeed and not think it comes on a plate.

Personally you cant beat door knocking - knock every afternoon and evening then Saturday and Sunday up to lunch time - its hard but very rewarding (most days)
Thank you bud, I was thinking this I’ve also got some neighbour nudger leaflets saying “I’ve just cleaned your neighbours windows” hoping this’ll help! I’ve certainly got the desire to succeed and also the patience to make it happen I understand these things don’t happen overnight 🙂

I guess you are on good terms with your brother? If so he would be a great source of info. I assume he built his round up?
Fastest way is normally door knocking, leaflets are not great at about 0.5 to 1% but might be an easy way to start? Facebook etc might be good depending on your area and how good you are with social media.

Back