Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Night time window cleaning !

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I start early and finish early, suits me fine :thumbs:......everyone else can :windowcleaner: all day-long if they want[crazy] ..............I'll be in the pub :cheers: /emoticons/biggrin.png.

I don't usually start before 9am anyway

Occasionally i will for a worthwhile job but not often

Will start at 8.30 tomorrow but that's to fit in a 1 off job of in and out plus conny roof and porch upvc

Didn't get out of bed till 8 today (lazy bastad ) but didn't go bed till 01.30 last night

Can't believe you start that late Dave,

I start at 8am on a normal day, and as early as 6:30 am on commercial

I work for myself mate and that is one of the perks

I do a good days wage but i do this job to be able to do what i want and have a family life as well

If i had some commercial work to do i would be out early to do it but at the moment i have no need to be up with the Pigeons

Id rather start early and finish early, I feel naff when I get up late, and sluggish

If I did that I wouldn't go to work, if more than an hour passes after getting up I start to get agitated and feel like the days gone lol

I would always be working if i was like that

I am the same as my dad was

I usually live on under 6 hrs sleep a day and i don't need any more than that

I used to start the high street at 4.30am on a monday morning trad before i went to the slaughterhouse for 6am :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'm the same as @daveyboy1 and usually start around 9am. All the school traffic has died down around then. I'm always done to be home by the time the kids get in from school. I have the occasional 8am start and I'll be doing 8am starts up til Christmas now.

To be honest @Adams0211 will agree to get out of my road to the other side of town around 8am until nearly 9am is an absolute nightmare with it being the main drag for anyone coming in to town from several different routes and anyone avoiding the a1m in the morning as that becomes a car park at that time

I can leave my house at 9 and get where I'm going 5 minutes later than if i left at 8.25

Seeing as 70% of my work is your side of town i have to make that trip in reverse most days

That's why i start later

Not turning up at residential jobs before 8am as i wouldn't like it done to me

Got a big in out shake it all about job off of mendip way tomorrow so i will be there by 8.30

But that is pre arranged for an early start

Definitely mate. Took me a good twenty mins to get to Bragbury End from mine this morning.
I leave at 7:50am

First house start at 8am, if I left between 8-9, I'd be stuck in traffic galore, but prefer to miss it,

When I first started window cleaning with a family friend, we started (got to first house) for 7:30 am, once you have a round you know well, you know where you can start early, it becomes routine for the customer,

He now starts at 7:15am!

I earn enough without going out that early

As i said it's not all about money for me

We all do this job our own way for our own reasons

That's the beauty of being your own boss

I am happy starting at 9 and being home about 4

7 hr day is perfect and puts a fair bit of cash in my pocket

Back