Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

No success canvassing

WCF

Help Support WCF:

dunno if this helps liam but i found using a stand off felt a lot safer for me (you can wedge it under the sill so your nore secure), also we recently put up an add on spock that bootsale app and have got work from that just as an added boost might help

Saving up for my wfp equipment and it's going slow
So today with some trad gear and no ladder I must of knocked on about 100 bungalows, to no success never got one customer did from 10-4.30

I know my approach is right as I used to trad a few years ago and gained a few customers like this but in a different area (Hastings) now I moved to London it seems a lot harder to get customers..

I'm going to wait until Tuesday and try again

I know with a roof rack and ladder I won't be limited to bungalows but saving up for backpack, pole, tank, RO and di vessel and resin on a very tight budget I don't want to spend out on stuff I won't be needing when I'm wfp as I plan to get a van after I get enough money as cars in its way out anyway and I don't want to use ladders (my legs shake like mad when I'm up then)

I wouldn't canvass bungalows as I no they are all well covered by trad men.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Hi I've seen the film but what I was on about is my friend had a few hard to get dvds of his lectures at a university a few hours worth

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Yes that's the clip I mean. And yes that's the movie.

However none of this is of any relevance.

Knock. Konck.

Who's there?

Local window cleaner, i see yours are in need of a clean shall I add you onto my round?

A: no thank you.

B: Yes please

C: How much.

Not a single thing in how to make millions in sales applies in the sightest here.

Only people that make money from seminars are the ones running them.

Back