No water pumping through my water system

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by wayne jobson, Mar 14, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. wayne jobson

wayne jobson Newcomer

Hi I have a water system built in the back of my van so all the water is purified in there. I run out of water for the first time the other day. Filled it back up and now no water will pump out.
    Is this an air lock some where? I don't know. I did leave the pump on for 20 mins just in case it was a air lock but still no luck. Help please

Advertisement
  2. gto

gto Active Member

if water is getting to the pump, but not coming through then, thats an air lock.
    easiest way to clear it is suck the water though the pump with a piece of hose

3. wayne jobson

wayne jobson Newcomer

All sorted mate, disconnected the left hose from the pump then gave it a gd suck with pump turned on and water started pumping though again. Thought need a new pump at first so happy ant got to buy a new one. Thanks gto

4. gto

gto Active Member

i have it every time i drain my pump over winter.
    the very first time it happened i thought my pump was dead.

5. dredge3

dredge3 Well-Known Member

a good suck always sorts it out for me too. Doesn't happen much nowadays :rofl:

6. peter rogers

peter rogers Grand Master

guys just got the same problem this morning water getting to the pump and not comin out tied sucking it but wont go any tips

Advertisement