Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Off road for a couple of days!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

At least I wasn't up a ladder at the time or could have been your lucky day @cheapncheerful on getting the keys to my garage /emoticons/biggrin.png

serves you right smurf you should make the wife brew up....nope sorry really...too scared you will send it my way...you never know whats around the corner..:eek:

Looking like Friday Smurf! I have quite a few gutter cleans etc to do as well and of course customers are getting impatient!

yep...i have been driving around with my brakes worn light on for too long but booking time in a garage.:eek:...i need my car...

bet you will feel great to get it back on the road.../emoticons/biggrin.png

i got another of the neighbours to clean and i hate cleaning this close to home...but....if my car is off the road...at least i have some work to do...

Oh too right I will cheapncheerful

Getting new vehicle sooner rather than later as I've lost heart in the citroen van! Shouldn't be having to get a new clutch after 55k miles!

Back