Old Biddy Tried To Diddle Me

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Tuffers, May 31, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

These old gals are cute aren't they! I clean 8 small cottages that are all right next to each other. So, I knock the door for my £4 (yes I know, but they are tiny). She hands me a load of coins, "count that" she says. I eventually get to £2.90. Err, I 'need another £1.10'. "Ooh, hang on, what have I got here" she says. I notice there are some £5 notes in her purse, but she manages to find another 5p. "Can I owe you" she says. 'What if you give me a fiver and I give you £1 change?' I say. "Ooh, I didn't notice I had some notes" she says.

It's not the first time she's tried this trick :laugh:

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
    Advertisement
  2. Markyboy 50

Old ladies can be robbers mate. A couple of months ago I done this flat. It's over a bank. Nice place. I charge her £12. Anyway she hands me a 20. I gave her £8 change. I turned to walk away and she says hang on. You've only given me £7. I had handed over a fiver and 3 one pound coins. In the end I had to give her an extra quid.

3. boarcity

boarcity Guest

talkin of diddlers i had an ageing spaniard cpon 001.JPG pay me using African Rand coins instead of 2 pound coins. of course i didnt notice at the time. iv one of the rands stuck onto my van dashboard to make me feel bitter n twisted

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  4. TolishAPurd

It works both ways. Next time you clean her windows, miss out the frosted bathroom one.

#thuglife

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  5. Markyboy 50

Going there tomo mate. It will be missed. I don't like her anyway

6. Trev81

Trev81 Guru

Upstairs frosted get done once every 3 visits for my late paying/arsey customers. Makes me feel good HA!

7. Eddie dragon

Eddie dragon Active Member

Had a customer yesterday spent ten minutes on the doorstep chatting. Thanks see you next month as she closed the door. Had to knock again and tell her she still had my money in her hand.

8. steve garwood

steve garwood ginger lion

Had a customer about a year back who had just got back from holiday in Greece. After cleaning her windows I knocked on the door for payment and she cheekily tried to hand me a load of euros, saying "I know you have property in turkey Steve, so I have these euros left over, I'm sure you wont mind taking them of me as payment".
    "2 things" I replied, "I don't take foreign money for payment and secondly, turkeys currency is lira not euros!" Bloody nerve of some people

9. Diwrnach

Diwrnach Grand Master

Tried to "diddle" you did she?

10. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Who, me?

Advertisement