One of them days

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by tench0771, Jun 28, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

went wrk this morning hose real tiped over an the handle snaped as the bord my hose real was fixed to also broke the other day so i then got a new bord an fixed it bk on to stop it tiping over then realsied when titning the scrues i went throu the dam hose so choped it down got it sorted then cleaned the front of this bunglow an when i got round the bk it started chucking it down thunder an lightning grrrrrrr so i drove 30 minits to the only wfp shop in my area stuck in traffic an it was closed dubble grrrr now im guna have to diy fix this arm to tie me over till i get a replacment so all in all i took one up the :turd:er to day:mad::gush:[​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Yep shite happens and usally happens in 3's for me anyway so just wondering what's going to happen next :rolleyes:

3. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

One of the first things I bought when I went WFP, was a metal reel handle. The original is still in the van as a spare. Maybe you could buy a ring spanner and feed a brush stale through one end to wind the hose in to tide you over. It'll be slow though.

4. koopmaster

koopmaster Guru

Christ you need to get a spell checker. The spelling is awful.

5. cheapncheerful

not been too bad for me of late so hope it doesnt pick on me next..:eek:..just shout....why me? it always helps....kicking the wall like i did the other day....not a good idea...

6. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

ive maneged to fix it:cool: ill get a new one monday evening metel haha ,yes koopster my spelling is realy bad sory if its hard to read im dyslexic :rolleyes: it realy frustrates me at times:mad: here is the pix of the bodg job lol
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

it feals prity solid now just hope it lasts a day:eek: but thats a good ider tuffers ive got a spanner that will fit good bk up plan that:thumbsup:

8. cheapncheerful

now come on....get the bets on again...how long will it last...i reckon its a good job....although i would have smothered it with glue....your good at screwing tenchy...:rofl:

i couldnt spell dislexic for my life...lovely shot of the dog....similar to my dads...god he loves his bess...

9. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Pooch thinks it's a bone :D

10. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

yes blady dog has allways gota b involved lol:rolleyes: my other half said the same thing last nte cnc:cool::D i would have put glue on but im out :rolleyes: ill probly get some arrodite to morrow or evo stick ps i cheeted i used google to spell dyslexia:cool:

Advertisement