Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

hi there

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gonzo's Sponge

Hi Chaps,

I'm fairly new to this game, so am looking forward to picking your brains about which WFP system i should be investing in, and what sort of sponges i should be buying!

I've also been told I should be investing in a warm/hot water system, but it's a massive investment. How is it better than just using cold?

I Think that you should read some of the basics about how a waterfed system Works. Then you get the essentials on whats "need to have and whats Nice to have ". But no , we dont use soap in a waterfed system , the whole point of a purewatersystem is exactly " pure water " it means absoulutely no Minerals in the water . Do your self a favor and read about it on Google and of course in here , thinking a lot of your questions will be answered that Way . When people use hot water ( i dont ) its often generated by a Heater on the Way Out of the tank . Not a whole lot are riding around with the tank Heater .

Latest Posts

Back