Other Forums

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Paul, Aug 16, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Paul

Paul Guest

just scanned through a few other forums first time ive actually looked at these, not naming but OMG what a bunch of c**ks, all i can say is I'm glad i picked this one.

Cant believe how rude and UN-welcoming they are.

Advertisement
  2. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

this is the first one I found so ive stuck with it

3. Paul

Paul Guest

yeh same here, i was on them a matter of 5 mins feels so un welcoming on them

4. mr shine

mr shine Guru

some of them are very clannish i think your talking about the dark side a three letter abbreviation lol clean it what lol

5. C-THROUGH

C-THROUGH Active Member

Spot on!!!!
    I wont name the one I was on but nasty, bullshitters most of em!!!
    Only wana brag about how busy (not) they are!!!

6. mr shine

mr shine Guru

newbies trading 6 months know everything and claim to have 3 vans on the road what a load of b....ox

7. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

PM me a link, ill go troll them lol

8. Posh

Posh Hero

I know the one we all mean. Wfp is the greatest & trad is ****. That's what I found.

9. harunh

harunh Legend

To be honest.... ive browsed all forums and every forum is quiet.... accept one forum... and im not nameing it but you obviously know what forum that is....

and theirs another forum that used to be pretty busy... it was small but busy like this.. but now its gone completely dead.... one or 2 posts per day on it...

Also the busiest forum am on about ( u know what forum this is ) like u said.. lol i checked it out last week and believe it or not......... theirs more posts made on this forum per day then that ! but as a whole that forum is bigger because it covers all cleaning categories.. but in the window cleaning section this forum is the biggest and the best without a doubt.

that forum is dying slowly. give it 12 months and this forum will be hectic. trust me :p even Gav can see it coming ;) But Paul u and everyone else will have to up your game when it gets that busy... :p Gav maybe can even get me back on the moderating team to help u lads out ;) lmaooo only joking :p

Big up window cleaning forums ;) haha :p

10. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

I don't care about any other forum. Never been on any other 'window cleaning forum' and don't ever need to be on another window cleaning forum. I agree this is the best forum tho.

Advertisement