Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ova 8 hi-mod 22ft vs Gardiner Xtreme 22ft

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I've tried loads of different poles but always come back to Gardiner, and now I will stick with them. I currently have an Extreme 18 and 35 and they are lovely poles. 

I did buy an ova 8 30, it wasn't HiMod. I found it a very sticky pole which I didn't like. Most poles slide down when collapsing but the ova8 doesn't so you have to physically pull it down. Just makes it harder work.

ive been wfp for 11 years and im nearly 50 yrs old and never had your issues.....some i need my 25 xtreme fully extended horizontally to reach some windows over extensions/connys,i also have 3 storey,skylights and all sorts of other awkward angle upper windows to clean regularly....

i am a 6ft 2in 113kg bodybuilder/drummer too so i need to make my work day as easy as possible so i have energy for these hobbies too....

personally id get a 25ft xtreme with 10in carbon gooseneck and standard xtreme brush if i were you...you wont regret it..itll make a MASSIVE DIFFERENCE TO HOW YOU FEEL AT THE END OF THE DAY.....

use your xtreme pole for everything and just have the slx as an emergency pole
Definitely seems the way to go, yes would probably get on with it so well the slx would get relegated.

Just a quick update. Been using the Xtreme 22 along with the Xtreme brush and I have to say it is amazing. Wish I got it sooner. A joy to work with. Light & rigid. Genuinely don't feel like I've worked at the end of the day. 

And a massive plus is that my wrist seems to be getting better too. Very happy. Worth the money. 

Just a quick update. Been using the Xtreme 22 along with the Xtreme brush and I have to say it is amazing. Wish I got it sooner. A joy to work with. Light & rigid. Genuinely don't feel like I've worked at the end of the day. 

And a massive plus is that my wrist seems to be getting better too. Very happy. Worth the money. 
You think the extreme 22 is good wait until you use the extreme 18 lol

You think the extreme 22 is good wait until you use the extreme 18 lol
I was going to get the 18 actually but I have used slx 18 before and found it was slightly too short and had to use my 30ft for some jobs. The extra 4ft on the 22 makes such a big difference and can now reach 99% of my work

I was going to get the 18 actually but I have used slx 18 before and found it was slightly too short and had to use my 30ft for some jobs. The extra 4ft on the 22 makes such a big difference and can now reach 99% of my work
Yeah got to agree the 18’ does approx 94% of my work but the extreme 25’ comes out for the other when needed best of both worlds ?

Latest Posts

Back