Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Part WFP round for sale - Hertfordshire and NW London

WCF

Help Support WCF:

paulsmith

I have built up a very successful WFP window cleaning round, including gutter cleaning/pressure washing, in the NW London and Hertfordshire areas.

I am currently wishing to reduce my client base and subsequently am looking to sell part of my round which be in the region of 100 clients on an approximate 8 weekly basis. These are good paying clients with good paying prices being achieved. Most clients have been on my books for 5 years plus.

On hand over you will receive a list of customers, contact numbers on majority if a text is required the night before, due date, cleaning frequency and price. All on a Cleaner Planner Diary system which will be easy to transfer.

This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is either just starting up or wishing to add to their own client base.

There is also potential for conservatory cleaning once a year on numerous jobs.

I am a seeking a realistic and fair price to sell. Earnings in excess of £40.00 per hour for an experienced WFP window cleaner - easily achieved.

Interested parties please contact me direct message on here and I will be happy to discuss this in further detail.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have built up a very successful WFP window cleaning round, including gutter cleaning/pressure washing, in the NW London and Hertfordshire areas.

I am currently wishing to reduce my client base and subsequently am looking to sell part of my round which be in the region of 100 clients on an approximate 8 weekly basis. These are good paying clients with good paying prices being achieved. Most clients have been on my books for 5 years plus.

On hand over you will receive a list of customers, contact numbers on majority if a text is required the night before, due date, cleaning frequency and price. All on a Cleaner Planner Diary system which will be easy to transfer.

This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is either just starting up or wishing to add to their own client base.

I am a seeking a realistic and fair price to sell. Earnings in excess of £40.00 per hour for an experienced WFP window cleaner - easily achieved.

Interested parties please contact me direct message on here and I will be happy to discuss this in further detail.
Hi just wondering what part of hertfordshire? And how much its worth plus how much you want? Many thanks David Wheeler

Hi mate,

Just seen your advert. Is the round still available and what areas do you cover in Herts and NW?

Thanks

Hi my name is David Wheeler from wheelers window cleaners in Hertfordshire. Please give me a breakdown of which area this work covers and roughly how much you want? Many thanks David 07988 837913

The Author hasn't been back on the Forum since April the 6th so anyone interested might want to private message him as he may not be aware of the replies which I doubt he is.

Latest Posts

Back