Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Personal injury / illness insurance recommendations

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yes milk takes the air out of water and kills aquatic life very quickly , we have had a few milk spills over the years , people think it’s harmless !!!!
The scientists in Moreton & Marsh told us that anything gets neutralised if you dilute it 2000 times with water. Probably the reason 71% of the planet is water and most of it is up here. ? 

Ah ok I assumed you had been 
No, I have a photo graphic memory when I'm told something that is very important to nature and when I repeat it, it seems I was the person at the scene. Like the nurse losing her feet when she went to help someone who was in a crash with a tanker. No one knew it was carrying  fluoroantimonic acid or something like that.

For me if I didn’t have the setup I do I would definitely get it. It’s worth it if you have hobbies that could cause injuries, or do sports etc, as well as putting savings aside if possible.

i think its very important to have an emergency fund of 3-6 months bill money tucked away....so say your bare minimum outgoings are £1500 a month you should save £4500-£9000 in an easy access savings account ready to spring into action if needed....

this might take a few years  for you to build up but anything worth having takes a bit of time(a bit like our window cleaning rounds)...

once you ve got this emergency fund built up then you can relax a bit BUT always add to your fund every month.....within 10 years you could end up with £30,000+ tucking away £3000 per year which only works out at £250 a month...easily affordable for most of us i think....

ive never bothered with sickness insurance.....they will try and wriggle out of paying you anything if possible and you have to check the long,tedious fine print for all the clauses!no thanks!

i think its very important to have an emergency fund of 3-6 months bill money tucked away....so say your bare minimum outgoings are £1500 a month you should save £4500-£9000 in an easy access savings account ready to spring into action if needed....

this might take a few years  for you to build up but anything worth having takes a bit of time(a bit like our window cleaning rounds)...

once you ve got this emergency fund built up then you can relax a bit BUT always add to your fund every month.....within 10 years you could end up with £30,000+ tucking away £3000 per year which only works out at £250 a month...easily affordable for most of us i think....

ive never bothered with sickness insurance.....they will try and wriggle out of paying you anything if possible and you have to check the long,tedious fine print for all the clauses!no thanks!
Verry true @dazmond but I think when established earning over 1k a week I think you should definitely be putting 250 week away 

that’s my opinion that way you will have a nice nest to fail back on just in case as you never know what’s around the Conner 

Verry true @dazmond but I think when established earning over 1k a week I think you should definitely be putting 250 week away 

that’s my opinion that way you will have a nice nest to fail back on just in case as you never know what’s around the Conner 
the above figures i posted is just a start.......IMO its the minimum you should be aiming for but we all have different expenses,bills,etc.....i tend to spend most of my money. but i always save some too..... a new car every 3 years,luxury holidays abroad,decent van and hot water system,poles,etc......ive also shelled out over £7k on 2 drum kits(a roland  TD27KV electric kit and a mapex saturn v with zildjian A custom cymbals,etc)but these will last me the rest of my life now for gigs and rehearsing.....ive always dreamed of having decent drum kits and now i have 2!really happy with them!

Back