Petrol Pressure Washer Guidance

Discussion in 'Pressure Washing' started by entytwiss, May 14, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. entytwiss

entytwiss Member

I'm a trad window cleaner and due to increased requests for gutters cleaning n fascias n soffits etc I've bought a petrol pressure washer with the various end connectors for different applications
    Anyone recommend any videos books information etc on how best to use n which applicators to use for different jobs? Thanks

Advertisement
  2. mr shine

mr shine Guru

the easiest way to learn is do a few small jobs for family and friends and family and youl will know what your washer is capable of , what spec is the washer ,make sure you get a turbo nozzle as there a great help , theres loads of videos on youtube

3. OoO

OoO Guest

You need Donny or Smurf on here. They can give you some tips in a few seconds ;)

4. mr shine

mr shine Guru

5. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

I wouldn't have bought a pressure washer for clearing gutters or fascias!

Your trad, so clear guttering by ladder..

But a Harris pole, angle adapter, sill brush, some 8mm hose, a few connectors, some virosol and a pump up sprayer.. And that's your fascia cleaning tools for approx £50-£60

You should advertise pressure washing driveways etc lol

Advertisement