Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Phoenix Poles

WCF

Help Support WCF:

A pole is a pole ,as long as it cleans and I'm comfortable with it then happy days.have a selection of them,budget ones for manky exterior cleans and dirty conny roofs to my exspensive one for cream jobs.always a lot of bickering about poles.

Been using extremes since release. Everybody here loves em. But xline open day opened my eyes /emoticons/wink.png

you could buy a phoenix 18 ft fiberglass pole for £ 70

or

a extreme pole £375

the extreme is only 40 tsp of sugar lighter

......So man up you lot :Image3:
or a harris pole for £15 lol

Indeed RC...Nothing wrong with a harris pole you know as are very handy poles to have :Image9:

Indeed RC...Nothing wrong with a harris pole you know as are very handy poles to have :Image9:
yep, was using one most of today doing cleaning gutters out while using that shoot!!!

I think I will buy one, I was impressed by the fibreglass, as it was very light and not whippy, just want to see what the carbon one is like and will get one

Are the clamps good? They look like they have put some thought into the poles. I would have bought an extreme 18 for the misses and a slx 25.

But my other gardiner poles have only lasted under a year and they need replacing so not sure if I want to be buying new poles every year.

Spoke with Richard at varitech systems and they have some new products in the pipeline too. Their new poles are great but have the old clamps and I don't like them. He did say that he had some new light weight brushes and clamps in the pipeline too.

I am feeling like the phoenix pole full carbon ones look quite durable and might last a bit longer for the money.

I got told that phoenix should be coming down to Exeter way in a few weeks, so am waiting and will go look at there poles then

a soon as I know facelift are coming I will tell everybody i spoke yesterday to facelift he waiting for some new equipment to arrive then he can make a date

Well what to say about the pole....!!!

I have had mine 6 weeks and 2 of the clamps (aa and the D) have snapped this week. If it was one then I would say ok but 2 in a week and its only a 6 week old pole... well to say the least I was not impressed. I phoned my seller and he phoned phoenix and to be fair they are sending me 2 new clamps free of charge.

I think I might have a bad batch of plastic but fingers crossed it does not happen again...

Latest Posts

Back