Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Photos For Websites

WCF

Help Support WCF:

simon

i've got a big block of flats & a big hotel that wouuld look good i think but do i need to get permission to use them on a website ???

I always ask before I take any photos as is only polite and I also make sure the owner is ok with me using them on my website.

Taking photos whilst on a quote I find also comes in handy so can keep a record of the job and any access issues, defects etc. Then if I want can also use them as before photos for the website aswell.

Taking photos whilst on a quote I find also comes in handy so can keep a record of the job and any access issues, defects etc. Then if I want can also use them as before photos for the website aswell.
thats a great idea, never occured to me but i will from now on

You can use them Simon, as long as your not selling them - but you cant use them if they have a logo on the building. If they feature any people, and your selling them, you would have to get a model release form signed.

Its cool Simon, if there is no logos on the building, you would be ok, if there are logos I would seek permission

We are getting lots of photos together at the moment for people in the vip area to download free of charge wont be long now

Latest Posts

Back