Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

pole hose for my trolly calliing Eric Gillard

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Diamond geezer

want to put about 30 mtrs of pole hose on my P/F trolly ( Pimping it) Fancy Rino tube ,think Eric might have some experience with it I have none myself. If not, you guys seem to like the green PU hose from Gardiner,and pole hse from exceed not shure which one though.Which one do you guys think would be best for the job please.Also fancy Rino hose it lies flat and can be looped in one hand,5ft loops.Pery claims its good around cars,flower beds and other obstuctions,rather than 8 or6mm hose which he says would be better on srraight runs,often encounterd on commercial sites. ps    Hope your well Eric!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Eric Gilliand 

You're wanted!

I personally use Green PU hose on a trolley from recommendations on here.  It's much better than the previous hose I was using which was Gardiners basic yellow pvc hose ( that would only last 2 months).  I like it on the whole but find it a bit 'sticky' when trying to wind it up if it's dry, but it's only a minor gripe.  I will probably try the exceed hose next time for a comparison.  

want to put about 30 mtrs of pole hose on my P/F trolly ( Pimping it) Fancy Rino tube ,think Eric might have some experience with it I have none myself. If not, you guys seem to like the green PU hose from Gardiner,and pole hse from exceed not shure which one though.Which one do you guys think would be best for the job please.Also fancy Rino hose it lies flat and can be looped in one hand,5ft loops.Pery claims its good around cars,flower beds and other obstuctions,rather than 8 or6mm hose which he says would be better on srraight runs,often encounterd on commercial sites. ps    Hope your well Eric!
I’ve been using the flat Rhino Hose for a couple of years now and I have to say it’s bullet proof. I have 100m on a reel (a couple of large commercial jobs only as it has to be deployed fully prior to turning water on) but my go to is a couple of 25m lengths that I have in loose loops as you’ve described. Initially when it’s new and shiny it’s a little sticky but after it’s scuffed up after a few uses it’s fine. I’ve always used the Rhino Tube as my pole hose. Love the stuff but I do restrict to 20 metres maximum (ID 5mm).

Back