Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pole Hose

WCF

Help Support WCF:

jack b

Does anyone use nylon pneumatic tubing a bit like the orange plastic tubing at the end of the Gardiner pole for the entire pole hose. If so, which one and what diameter. OR........ is tubeless genuinely the way forward chaps ?

What's is the best, most efficient, least problematic solution. Thoughts welcome.

Think I'm going to ditch my Gardiner reinforced yellow pole hose for Pu hose. I'm using the exceed valve with it and have to pull on it hard on warm days to cut the flow (Too stretchy) And it spirals around and has lots of memory. Just want something to lay and stay flat and straight. I'm hoping Pu may be the answer.

I use Gardiners green pu hose all the way through as for going tubeless I use a John Guest 8mm to 8mm equal straight connector fitting costs £1.25 , I use a 22ft Xtreme as my everyday pole and have to SLX sections to add on when needed so have enough hose trailing out the bottom of the pole for when I add sections chop the hose as required and use the JG fitting for a quick connect and disconnect .

I use Gardiners green pu hose all the way through as for going tubeless I use a John Guest 8mm to 8mm equal straight connector fitting costs £1.25 , I use a 22ft Xtreme as my everyday pole and have to SLX sections to add on when needed so have enough hose trailing out the bottom of the pole for when I add sections chop the hose as required and use the JG fitting for a quick connect and disconnect .
Do you find the hose the you are using is coiling up or twisting or does it lay flat ?

I moved over from the Rectus 21 fittings to the JG ones and its so much better. Now the pole hose needs to be changed.

Do you find the hose the you are using is coiling up or twisting or does it lay flat ?I moved over from the Rectus 21 fittings to the JG ones and its so much better. Now the pole hose needs to be changed.

All hose becomes a pain to manage after a while dunk it in a bucket of hot water for a few minutes then lay it out flat overnight if possible always best not to leave pole on the reel overnight or weekends off .

Back