Poles

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by tench0771, Jul 26, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

just looking at pole waights facelift seem to b lighter than gardener poles going by the web sites ? i thault gardeners were the lightes poles on da market ?

Advertisement
  2. OoO

OoO Guest

Gardiner EXTREME poles ;)

3. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

ah yes m8 4got about extream pole lol to mch wine but allways thault slx lighter than any other pole?

4. Ssierragls

Ssierragls Active Member

You want to check the weight against the extended length. Just because a poke says its a 22,25,30 foot doesn't keen that is the exact length. So one manufactures pole may be longer extended than the equivalent for another and that is why a pole could be heavier. I'm not saying this is the case with you but may be a possibility.

5. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

there was a vid on utube about langth on facelift so no they r the langth thay say an gardeners r bang on to .

6. OoO

OoO Guest

SLX Vs facelift vs Xline are all the same sorta weight with gardiner usually winning.

Compared to brodex and ionics. SLX smashes them

7. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

how do gardeners win m8 is it waight or stiffness ?i no u use extreem cos of back prob how do u compare extreem to slx ie waight an stiffness ?

8. OoO

OoO Guest

When you get above the 25 ft mark you don't notice the difference in weight.

The 18 extreme is in a league of its own tho.

As for stiffness. Slx is quite rigid but extreme is the best

9. OoO

OoO Guest

FYI if I didn't have a back problem. I'd still use the extreme.

The extreme 47 is amazing.

10. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

i was guna get a 22 or 25 still not shore got clx 27 at mo want a light an moste ridged pole its the facelift clamps im swaying towards wat would u go 4 in my shues sory 4 bad spelling

Advertisement