Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Clean it up

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Why is Clean it up so depressing?

Not many good words are said, most are just boring and depressive types.

I've been using it for years but, really don't get much out of it any more.

I see good things going on in this forum.

lol ciu needs cleaned up

thats why we are all on here mate lol

question is why are you so late on joi ing the party here /emoticons/biggrin.png

a lot of brave men on ciu meet one once that use to take the mick out of the wife in tesgo carpark in Braintree after our little meeting he never went on there again

a lot of brave men on ciu meet one once that use to take the mick out of the wife in tesgo carpark in Braintree after our little meeting he never went on there again
what happened there then ?

Welcome PWJ, you'll be alright here mate, these boys have a good crack. and some good members with great info and advice on here too.

Welcome James! I'm a fellow Exeter Chappy, and I seem to remember you got guys beat me on price for a job recently, not that i'm bitter about it or nowt :hehehe:

Welcome James! I'm a fellow Exeter Chappy, and I seem to remember you got guys beat me on price for a job recently, not that i'm bitter about it or nowt :hehehe:
Ohh really? I thought we were one of the most expensive companies in Exeter, apart from CCS.

Ohh really? I thought we were one of the most expensive companies in Exeter, apart from CCS.
Yeah, but I'm not the cheapest either, if it's a one off then I go in x2 cleans normally. It was in ebford. only joking about being bitter. Nice to put a face to a company, albeit through the interweb.

Welcome to the forum mate. Not been on the other forum- sad enough being on one forum talking about cleaning. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back