Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Power up reels do they save much time ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I've got the twin stack so height will be different but the floor plan should be the same. Van's full of gutter vac etc but roughly they appear to be 22" square and roughly the same height wise
Can’t be right 22” wide?

my hd 20” depth and 15” wide.

My 3D 20” depth and 16” wide. 

22” is half the width of my van lol ? ?

I've edited my post, don't worry had to put my shoes and jacket on and move stuff around just for you. 
Thank you ??

My hd reel and my van keys at the 22” mark massive difference I can’t didn’t look that bigger difference when I last saw a reelmaster. 

5207CC3E-B1CA-4FC8-9AE2-7BED01033ADC.jpeg

Not sure whether to believe these photos as you keep getting things wrong ?

do appreciate you braving the hostile climate and putting your life on the line for me it shows you feeling for me ??

after all that they are too heavy and expensive lol thinking about getting one in April ?

Im off tomorrow my mate is going to fabricate a roller pull out guide for the HD reel tomorrow the same as my 3D roller guide. 

thanks mate ?

Have you tried asking PF?
Yes I have emailed them ?

Think the PF reelmaster might be a little to wide once a month I have to use my nano trolley as I have a few flats and I have to do them with the trolley and backpack the extra width won’t allow me to get all thats needed on the van. 

Get a bigger van then, definitely over 20"

Think the PF reelmaster might be a little to wide once a month I have to use my nano trolley as I have a few flats and I have to do them with the trolley and backpack the extra width won’t allow me to get all thats needed on the van. 
As I said, get a bigger van, if you can't get a reel and trolley in what chance of me and you fitting in the front ?

Back