Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pressure Washing,

WCF

Help Support WCF:

My local window cleaning supply shop deals karcher washers, and it was roughly around £300ish plus vat

There is another place, jetmac systems in northern Ireland They have 1 for £520

Just seen they have a good Honda 3000psi for £550!
I've got a Jetmac machine & would defo recommend them. The after sales service is rubbish, but to be honest any decent local company will have parts & be able to do servicing, so after you buy you shouldn't ever need to speak to Terry again!

You can get up to a 13hp machine before the prices start to get too silly,.. and it really is worth spending the money on a 13hp one. The extra power means the job is done Soooooo much faster, and a better result too. Get a brand name engine that you can get spares for, Honda or Loncin - same goes for the pump, CAT or Interpump are universally recognised & easy to get parts for.

I've used 2 machines in the past couple of years, both 13hp. One was 14 litres per minute & 4000psi, the other is 17 litres per min and 3000psi,... the 3000psi cleans better & faster! Flow rate is more important than most ppl think, and often no more expensive.

The flat surface cleaner's aren't all they're cracked up to be,.. a turbo nozzle is cheaper and often much better, so save yourself the expense.

because they are getting a good mention on here and surely its in his interest to give a good deal to encourage more business his way like all the suppliers that come on the forums

Latest Posts

Back