Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Public Liability Ins.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Check with insurer
Most DO not cover any damage to windows if you scratch or crack or even smash them
Its mainly to cover any on ground accident caused by you or your equipment while working

Unless you state you want different cover for this

Check with insurer
Most DO not cover any damage to windows if you scratch or crack or even smash them
Its mainly to cover any on ground accident caused by you or your equipment while working

Unless you state you want different cover for this
You’ve capitalised the wrong word there my pal. Should have been ‘NOT’ 😄

But I agree with this. I would advise trying gleaming as they can cover you for on the glass and are decent priced.

That’s decent but I assume that doesn’t include tool/equipment cover or damage to ‘worked upon’?
Correct, getting all of the above took it to treble the figure. The tank, hot water system and hose reels are covered on the van insurance as they are classed as permanent modifications as they're all bolted in, so it's only really leaves the poles that aren't insured

Correct, getting all of the above took it to treble the figure. The tank, hot water system and hose reels are covered on the van insurance as they are classed as permanent modifications as they're all bolted in, so it's only really leaves the poles that aren't insured
Far doos. I actually found it cheaper to insurer the equipment through them vs my van insurance. Plus my van insurance only offered current value, not new for old. Most of my equipment is 3+ years old now and so current value would still leave me a massive shortfall I’d have to fill!

Back