Public Liability Insurance Sorted!

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by MajorClean, Nov 15, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. MajorClean

MajorClean Member

Spent flippin ages Online past 2 days comparing Public Liability Insurance & FINALLY got some sorted wen I'd lost the will 2 live. I am over the moon now with 5 million Pub Lia cover under £90! Don't have no employees & no tools cover cos I already got anothr one running from past work in Construction, but I have everything I need for now to work on ladders & everything else I do up to 15m. I will add Legal Exps & Employers cover when I get my first big gigs & need it. For now i'm chuffed 2 bits! For anyone interested who 's looking for cover, you can try the lady who sorted me out below (steady..!) I had 9 quotes altogether, 4 from the same provider (ageas), but hers was the best. If U do, tell her MajorClean told U - cos I want another great deal wen i upgrade lol

LeAnn Warren
    Commercial Account Handler
    Norwich and Peterborough Insurance Brokers Ltd
    telephone no: 01473 220700
    direct fax: 01473 221164

e-mail: LeAnn.Warren@npib.co.uk

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Thank for the update,...may take a look when my insurance is due ;) which company is the policy from?

3. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

LeAnn Warren
    Commercial Account Handler
    Norwich and Peterborough Insurance Brokers Ltd
    telephone no: 01473 220700
    direct fax: 01473 221164

e-mail: LeAnn.Warren@npib.co.u

by reading it im guessin Norwich and Peterborough Insurance Brokers Ltd lol

4. Solar Steve

Solar Steve Guest

The policy is not from them, they are only the broker! Lol!

5. CNS-southwest

CNS-southwest Grand Master

Yup there just a broker, you will have an underwriter such as ageas, Avila, marker study etc

6. MajorClean

MajorClean Member

It's AGEAS folks! Sorry, I should've said earlier! I've already got Tools ins on my Van cover so it doesn't include that
    PS The Legal Expenses Cover to go to court if a big firm doesn't pay you, Tax office inspects you or you have Tribunals or Unions on yr case is £26 - I'll take that out once I get a big firm on board, cos I know they can be 'bas*ards for driving small firms under if they don't pay on a massive contract where U might have forked out on equipment & labour etc

Advertisement