Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pump problems

WCF

Help Support WCF:

P

Pure Clean

Hi Guys,

I just bought a new 100psi Shurflo pump and Varistream flow controller and I set it up just like my other one as I am wanting a 2 man setup.

The flow controller works fine but I dont hear the pump. It looks like it is not working but I dont know Why! What am I missing?

I'd connect the pump straight to the battery and if the pump runs fine it would indicate a fault with the controller. If the pump doesn't run when connected straight to the battery then the pump is at fault.

I'd connect the pump straight to the battery and if the pump runs fine it would indicate a fault with the controller. If the pump doesn't run when connected straight to the battery then the pump is at fault.

Thanks Marko067. After careful inspection, it turned out that one of the connectors from the controller to the pump was not making good contact so I put a new connector on and its all working fine now.

Thanks again for your help.

Latest Posts

Back