Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

If You Decided To Move House.....

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

...To an area miles away, make some money by down grading your house and STILL driving back every day to do your existing round, how far away would you move?

I did a test run to one village I've seen a house today and to put it mildly it would be a ball ache driving from there and back every day. Lovely house in a country village etc. Do I buy miles away, sell my round and start again, commute and canvass new area and drop old work as I go? Decisions decisions.

I had the same issue when i moved from london

Luckily i found a local company willing to sub as much work as i wanted for a very good rate.

It's a hard decision bud

...To an area miles away, make some money by down grading your house and STILL driving back every day to do your existing round, how far away would you move?
I did a test run to one village I've seen a house today and to put it mildly it would be a ball ache driving from there and back every day. Lovely house in a country village etc. Do I buy miles away, sell my round and start again, commute and canvass new area and drop old work as I go? Decisions decisions.
Loads of options, and I've often thought about what I would do in this scenario too. How about selling half of the round off, and use the extra time you have off to canvass in your new area? Keeping the good customers will keep your money coming in, but when you build up in your own area you could probably sell the second half off to the same person, since he knows its all legit from the first time.

Latest Posts

Back