Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

purefreedom 950 GPD Ro booster pump

WCF

Help Support WCF:

johnny bravo

Anyone using this set up Ro from pure freedom or Similar . What price will i be looking at paying for a decent Booster Pump

yes at a premium price

Does this take the norm 4040 ro membranes They look a wee bit expensive from purefreedom

its second hand without the pump .

I personally wouldn't purchase a R/O from PF,

before xmas I decided to purchase a new R/O unfortunately due to Daqua being closed, I thought oh well I'll order one from PF I ordered a 450gpd it came in a plain cardboard box with Made In China stamped on the front, it was very badly packaged and was broken no surprise because of the poor packaging which was just a thin bubble wrap bag,

Now if that's what they are sending out as they did I'd say they lack care for what they selling I'd not like to think I was spending £100's more on a 40/21 or a 40/40 the quality of the R/O they sent me was cheap ****, it got sent straight back.

There are reports that Pure Freedom have been bought out by Window Cleaning Warehouse! No idea if that has changed anything quality wise - I hope not.
My PF reel arrived very well packaged in late November, on a pallet, strong cardboard box, filled with 1" thick foam sheets. The sheets make great kneeling pads.

There are reports that Pure Freedom have been bought out by Window Cleaning Warehouse! No idea if that has changed anything quality wise - I hope not.
My PF reel arrived very well packaged in late November, on a pallet, strong cardboard box, filled with 1" thick foam sheets. The sheets make great kneeling pads.
This is how my twin stack reels arrived from them ???couldn’t believe it

Attachments

• F3DC3217-74A3-410A-95BF-83B463BFFA20.jpeg
    F3DC3217-74A3-410A-95BF-83B463BFFA20.jpeg
    120.6 KB · Views: 8
This is how my twin stack reels arrived from them ???couldn’t believe it
Mine was similar, delivery woman was great, even gave me time to move van and she wheeled it into the garage!

Used it for first time today. Worked great, so far up to 85 on the speed :) . Rollers working well, just need to park slightly different but definitely saved lots of time and no drips from reel to bumper ports hose - nice dry van.
Did 1 street where I have 3 detached houses in a row but it's do one, miss one, do one, miss one, do one. Parked the van outside middle one, pulled hose rearwards to 1st house, did that, then walked to the opposite end one, did that then walked back to mid one and did that, then reeled about 80m back in. So much easier than trying to reel 80m back in manually.

I hope not.
My PF reel arrived very well packaged in late November
It may be different on things made in-house, but clearly, with mine, it had come from China and the box had never been opened to check it so at any point because of the poor packaging it could have been damaged.
There are reports that Pure Freedom have been bought out by Window Cleaning Warehouse!
As they have now been bought out I'll be far less likely to purchase anything from them although it was extremely rare if I did we'll see how it goes I can only assume they wanted the engineering side more than anything to maybe bring out their own tank design and have the skills and knowledge of the engineers to see it through.

It may be different on things made in-house, but clearly, with mine, it had come from China and the box had never been opened to check it so at any point because of the poor packaging it could have been damaged
I have always said the only thing I buy from them is what is manufactured by them, except their batteries. Wouldn't buy filters or resin from them

The buy out does kind of make sense for WCW. Now they don't have to rely on Waterworks as an outside company for some of their stock when they can supply stock from their own manufacturing side.
They also don't have to compete with the other suppliers Waterworks sells to as well as them selling directly to us, the end user.

Latest Posts

Back