Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

questions about Vision tfr CC

WCF

Help Support WCF:

How do you avoid getting bleach on your clothes. No matter what I do I manage to get it from somewhere ! 
We try and keep an old set of work clothes on the van and change into it if using hypo like you it doesn’t matter how careful we are we always manage to get it in our new jumpers ?????

How do you avoid getting bleach on your clothes. No matter what I do I manage to get it from somewhere ! 
I have the same problem however the black waterproof trousers like the council wear don't bleach and neither does my fleece as it is polyester which doesn't bleach.

I wear an old polo underneath if softwashing in case it soaks through.

I have the same problem however the black waterproof trousers like the council wear don't bleach and neither does my fleece as it is polyester which doesn't bleach.

I wear an old polo underneath if softwashing in case it soaks through.
I always say I’ll not get it this time, dyed my new snickers the other day ?

I can remember the first time I used hypo on a small drive.

I wore my sign written, and printed logo’d sweat shirt thinking I’ll be careful, should be ok.

Once I finished the job I looked down at my top and I looked like Mr. Blobby ?

I agree. I think Screwfix Degreaser is a quality product and excellent for oil stains. In fact most of their own brand No Nonsense stuff is good quality and value for money.
I received the Virosole from ebay 2 weeks ago and wow, I find it so much better than No none sense degreaser. I will definite buy more of it in the future.

Quite agree , it rinses off far easier and doesn’t leave a greasy feel to the plastics like no nonsense can 
Fair play to you both and I'm not disagreeing with you. Tbh I'm actually going a bit off topic because the No Nonsense really excels as a degreaser and oil stain remover - but that wasn't what the post is about! And for the record I know Virosol is quality too and wouldn't suggest otherwise. It is a great multi purpose product that can be used on so many different types of surface and is always effective....pretty good degreaser / oil stain remover as well

Latest Posts

Back