Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Another How Much Thread ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

While we're on the subject, mate of mine took this over and asked me about cleaning windows. Reckons theres only 25 a month in budget for it but I've been thinking maybe/maybe not. Dj'd there a few times and got a damn sight more than that lol.

101127111754_thumbbig.jpg

While we're on the subject, mate of mine took this over and asked me about cleaning windows. Reckons theres only 25 a month in budget for it but I've been thinking maybe/maybe not. Dj'd there a few times and got a damn sight more than that lol.
for the windows JUST in the picture, might get away with £25 for it (outside only)

oh yeah wouldn't touch inside for that, think theres a good few at back as well though if my memory serves right so dunno if it's worth doin.

If there's only so much budget, you could try to come to an equitable agreement of alternating which windows you do, eg tops one month and downs the next, if that doesn't balance you could do the main bar room each time inc when you do tops, you get the idea

oh yeah wouldn't touch inside for that, think theres a good few at back as well though if my memory serves right so dunno if it's worth doin.
i would, its on a busy looking road, get loads of people looking and seeing you!!! might pick more jobs up!

i would, its on a busy looking road, get loads of people looking and seeing you!!! might pick more jobs up!
One of busies in town mate on inner ring road so hmmmm got me thinking now.
Bummer that by the way Gav, can't win em though.

One of busies in town mate on inner ring road so hmmmm got me thinking now.

Bummer that by the way Gav, can't win em though.
get nice hi viz on with company details on and you might be laughing!

Back