Quoting for sofits and fascias

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Newtothegame, Jun 11, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Newtothegame

Newtothegame Member

Hi there,

I'm relatively new to window cleaning and I've been asked to give a quote about doing fascias and sofits aswell as all the windows. How do you quote for it?

Lastly is there a specific way to clean them? I use the water fed pole.

Thanks in advance

David

Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

£30 or there abouts a side on a normal semi. Depends if the customer drives a Porsche or a Mondeo really. Virosol used diluted on the plastic makes the job so much quicker :thumbsup:

3. cheapncheerful

ta tuffers...i gotta keep smurfin and tenchin my prices....:rofl:

4. Newtothegame

Newtothegame Member

Lol, cheer mate. Noted!

5. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I just got of the phone and booked in a small 3 bed detached for £140. Mind you that was for clearing the gutters aswell.

Another two earlier today booked in over the phone was for £95 just to clean the ouside of the guttering, facias & soffits. The other one was for £120.

There is good money to be had if you get the price right as some jobs can be pigs to do. :)

6. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I'm glad to hear it cheapncheerful as I running a business not a charity :D

7. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Seriously Newtothegame as you are new best you don't go in too high as you can use the first few to practice on for experience.

8. heyoh

heyoh Active Member

reading Smurf 's prices, i think it's different when someone calls up for a quote and when an existing customer asks, personally I wouldn't go as high with a loyal customer

9. cheapncheerful

yep that be my problem i only do my custys at present and dont advertise for gutter cleaning so it is different ...just dont tell smurfy i cleaned my neighbor's front gutter for a fiver this morning.. and i doing the other neighbours back and front for a fiver tomorrow....but i don't be a professional...for that it will get flung anywhere and i will just brush up afterwards as they wont be in...they had better not be in....:specs

10. windowsurfer

windowsurfer Forum Addict

Thought of you today cnc, as my first customer was sitting in their large conny all the time I was working away, drinking coffee then wife joins him, got to try keep it cool, heart rate rises a fair bit.

Advertisement