Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Reel overun

WCF

Help Support WCF:

gwindows

Hi I have pure freedom electrics reel is there any way to stop the overun or tighten the reel itself ?? thanks in advance

If you find out how please post the fix on here as I have one to install soon. Cheers
Hi contacted pure freedom by email and fella told me he would call me next day ? but i was surprised when he did ?? there’s 4 bolts on the bottom side where the handle goes slacken them of and pull the chain down hold and retighten easy , there’s a right angle cover above with 4 8mm bolts to you can take that off and feel the tension on. the chain You only want about 5mm of play easy done , Big thanks to PURE FREEDOM great customer service ???

Hi contacted pure freedom by email and fella told me he would call me next day ? but i was surprised when he did ?? there’s 4 bolts on the bottom side where the handle goes slacken them of and pull the chain down hold and retighten easy , there’s a right angle cover above with 4 8mm bolts to you can take that off and feel the tension on. the chain You only want about 5mm of play easy done , Big thanks to PURE FREEDOM great customer service ???
That's great to know, thanks. In my dealings with PF they do seem to be very helpful and do what they say they will, when they say they will.
Thanks for posting the solution.
Hoping to fit my reel within the next 10 days or so.

Back